- beza route vs push "route x.x.x x.x.x."
- isu client-to-client (ccd)
- add to vpnserver routing table
- Label on pfsense vpnServer -> IPv4 Remote Network/s
- push "route x.x.x.x "
- add to client routing table
- put all subnet on all client side
- iroute will reconcile the 'local subnet' for each client
- Label on pfsense vpnServer -> IPv4 Local Network/s
Last but not least, thanks to 'very friendly' pfsense openvpn interface, which has menu sorting:
- Client Specific Override
Client Specific Override should be under Server.